Tuesday, March 8, 2011

New Stuff - Handpainting Octopus Pendants once again

I had an order placed last week for one of my hand painted octopus pendants. Since I was already painting one I decided to go ahead and paint a couple more.

I had forgotten how fun it is to paint the pendants. So much thought goes in to make each one unique. Much to my daughter's delight I even name them.

Here are a couple I have finished and listed on Etsy..

I call this one Zardoz. He is handpainted sea green and has kelp green highlights. I used a crystal for his eyes. Not swarovski since I need to order some soon.

My next one is a hand painted scissor pendant. I painted one many moons ago and it sold really fast. I've gotten several requests since then to make more.


Then I've added Miranda and Tandar.

I have to add that Miranda is my favorite so far.




I have a couple more that I have yet to post. As you can tell I've been busy :)

No comments: