Monday, February 14, 2011

Love is in the air!

My husband asked me this weekend what I would like for Valentines Day.  I told him I'd love some chocolate strawberries but I didn't need anything else.  While I was reading facebook this morning one of my friends said that she usually does the same thing.  Her reason being that everyday is like Valentines Day with her husband.  I thought about that this morning and realized that I feel like that too.


I feel so lucky to have found the love of my life when I had given up all hope.  He in turn gave me two awesome kiddos that bring more joy that I ever could have imagined.  We had a Valentines Day party yesterday courtesy of my daughter.  As we sat around and played the games she came up with I thought that I just couldn't be any happier. 

I did make some jewelry but never got a chance to get it listed.  So here are some of my Mithril Dreams Jewelry shop on Etsy.  Shop from here and save 20% by using the code valentine.

No comments: