Friday, July 9, 2010

Necklace and other fun stuff

I am having such trouble being motivated lately.  It is like a took a lazy pill and it won't wear off.  I have been managing to do everything on my three step action list (sort of like a todo) but it is HARD. I got all my orders off and finished resizing a ring.  

I hate resizing rings.  I am finding that just because I can doesn't mean I should.  I just don't have the equipment to do it in a timely manner.  It takes me three days from start to finish with all the torchwork and polishing.  So, I'll do it but I am charging for the service.

I started working on a necklace for me tonight.  It is an orchid carved out of agate really pretty an unique.  I am using agate, Italian onyx, and glass beads for the necklace portion.

I also made this necklace with doing wire work.  I worked the chain out of a design I saw in a magazine.  It listed it on Etsy just yesterday.

http://www.etsy.com/listing/51027916/wire-wrapped-chain-necklace-with-faceted




I think I am going out with the guys tomorrow to see the new Predator movie so that should be fun.  This weekend is all about cleaning!

No comments: