Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Do what I say not what I do

My son was diagnosed with ADHD when he was five but we used all natural remedies until just recently. This doctor I take him too makes all ADHD appointments at 11:30. The can't be at any other time. So because his school is 1 hour round trip I kept him home in the morning.

I made the appointment over a month ago we were all out of meds and had to make this visit. We got there at 11:28 and waited almost an hour to be seen. This doctors office has a policy that you have to reschedule if you are 15 minutes late. If you cancel after 24 hours, then they charge you a fee. So, if you are late more than 15 minutes it costs 50.00

I told the nurse we had been waiting quite a while and she said OOOooo we've been busy lots of sick kids. I felt like demanding my $50.00 fee...

I was a good and smiled at her. My son on the other hand informed her that she wasted his day and he couldn't go back to school. I swear I didn't laugh :)

No comments: