Sunday, April 22, 2007

Here are the last few things I've listed on Etsy. I have about three more and then I will be taking pictures of my next lot. I also have a bunch of seriously awesome rings that Aunt B made that I need to list.

So far I put these up on etsy: http://mithrildreams.etsy.com

This I LOVE... I started with a clear resin and let it sit. Then cut out a small square of butterfly fabric and painted it with resin so it wouldn't bubble. I poured the rest of the resin and tinted it yellow. I have secured a sterling silver bail. It reminds me of some of the work the glass fusers can do.


I just watch the second pirates movie and was inspired.


A Purple Octopus...The neat thing about this one is how it changes colors in the light




Hopefully this post doesn't sound to bad. I'm on painkillers and ambien till I can get to my dentist.

No comments: